The Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim: 1.2 Patch Notes – Bugs Fixed, New Bugs Found
The 1.2 patch is out for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360, which fixes a handful of some of the bigger problems, however new problems have arisen.
Some aren’t that bad, like dragons flying backwards, however some are really bad.. like all magic resistance being broken entirely. I tested this just this morning, as I equipped a total of 90% fire resistance gear, yet fire breath from a dragon hit me like I was wearing none at all.
Hopefully a new patch will be out soon, or I might have to delete the current patch, since any mages I encounter will tear me a new one, as if they weren’t a pain in the ass already.
Here is a list of the bugs that were fixed in 1.2 patch.
- Dragon corpses now clean up properly
- ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
- Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
- Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
- Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
- Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player’s wedding dead
- Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
- Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
- Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
- Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
- Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
- Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
- General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
- Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PS3)
- Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory