Street Fighter 4: Unlock Akuma
Q: How do I unlock Akuma in Street Fighter 4 for PS3, Xbox 360 or Windows PC?
A: Meet all of the following criteria:
- Unlock all characters except for Akuma, Seth and Gouken (Cammy, Fei Long, Dan, Sakura, Rose, and Gen).
- Play Arcade mode with a character you’ve already beaten the game with on any difficulty.
- You can not use any continues.
- Get at least one perfect on one round matches, two perfects on three round matches, three perfects on five round matches, or four perfects on seven round matches.
Once you defeat Seth with all this criteria met, you will fight Akuma. Once you beat Akuma you will unlock him and be able to play with his character.
- Play on Easiest difficulty using a character with ranged moves, like Ken or Ryu. This is especially effective against Seth since he has many cheap moves in close range. On easiest difficulty the characters rarely ever block, so you can shoot fireballs all day long and get perfects almost every round.
- Get your perfects done right away if you’re having trouble getting them, and restart the game if you can’t get them after the first few rounds.
- It goes much quicker if you use one round matches, and you don’t need as many perfects.
- Come prepared and don’t lose, because if you lose you lose to Akuma you’ll have to start this process over