What’s up guys, this is TheDizle, the admin here at GTC.
I have to take a second to talk to you guys about GameFly. I’ve been a GameFly member for a long time, and the reason I love GameFly so much is because I never have buyers remorse anymore. You know that feeling you get when you buy a game for sixty bucks, then realize it’s crap? Yeah, I haven’t had that in a while, because with GameFly, I can rent games as long as I want, and send back the craptastic games for good ones. Sure, I still buy games, but only after I know they’re good.
Another reason I love GameFly is because I get all of the newest games sent to me as soon as they are released. I have to play a lot of games running this website, so I set all of the new “hot” games coming out at the top of my Queue and get them as soon as they’re released.
New members get a free trial too, which sweetens the deal a little more. Do you really need more though? Multiple plans to choose from, free shipping, fast delivery, what’s not to love about it? Plus, I guarantee you won’t be wasting as much money on crappy games.
Don’t take my word for it though, try the GameFly free trial and see for yourself. I’m positive that you won’t be disappointed.
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – How to Get the Axe
- Dead Rising 4 – How to Unlock & Level Up Emergency Shelters
- Dead Rising 4 – How to Dig (for Blueprints)
- Dead Rising 4 – How to Get the Exo Suit
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – How to Get More Inventory Slots (Backpacks!)
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – How to do a 180 Quick Turn