Kingdoms of Amalur – Reckoning: How to Increase Inventory Size
In Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360, you can increase your inventory size which will allow you to carry more items (aka uber lewtz) and be a pack-rat like myself.
To increase your inventory size, you just need to find and purchase backpacks from merchants scattered around the world. Each backpack will increase your inventory limit by ten slots.
1. The first backpack you’ll find is in the blacksmith shop in Gorhart, on the merchant named Rikka Egest.
2. There is a backpack for sale in Ysa in a shop called Asker’s Alley from Riona Helt.
3. You can find another backpack in Rathir – Upper City – Scholia Arcana – Main Hall from a man named Wil Donall.
4. Another backpack can be found in Adesa in Domus Politica from Senecer Macit.
5. There is a backpack for sale by Illyn Doldran in Mel Senshir, which you’ll gain access to when you start the “Breaking the Siege” main quest.
Backpacks can be fairly expensive at first, costing between 6000 and 8000 gold depending on your Mercantile skill. It may be a good idea to invest a few points in Mercantile before you start buying backpacks to save a little money.