James Bond 007 – Blood Stone: Secret Achievements
In James Bond 007: Blood Stone for the Xbox 360, there are two secret achievements you can earn for a total of 30 extra gamer points.
Greek Tragedy (10 points) – Shoot the boat close to Greco’s yacht
Five a Day (20 points) – Shoot five different fruit bowls within 24 hours
The Greek Tragedy achievement is done on level 1: Athens. Take down the first guard and go into the boat. Go through the center corridor and take down the second guard. Go out the door and look out to the clifs to the back left and you’ll see a smaller black and white boat. Shoot some rounds into the boat to get the achievement.
Five a Day fruit bowl locations:
1. Mission 1: Athens – On the boat at the beginning of the level, on a table at the back of the boat near where you shoot the boat for the Greek Tragedy achievement.
2. Mission 1: Athens – In the pool area, you’ll see a covered bar on the right. It’s on a table right next to a scared waiter.
3. Mission 3: Monaco – Go through a gate and to the left, and you’ll see an walkway with an opening on the right with two guards with their backs to you. At the end of the walkway is a door, and inside is the fruit bowl on a table.
4. Mission 4: Monaco – In the room with a large fountain statue in the middle, clear the enemies and look to the right side of the room. It’s on a table next to the couch.
5. Mission 5: Bangkok – In an alley with a few enemies, look for a Cold Drinks vending machine on the right. It’s on the ground to the right of the vending machine, right by some small baskets.
Make sure to reach a checkpoint before you save and quit a level when you’re getting these.