James Bond 007 – Blood Stone: Fruit Bowl Locations for “Five a Day” Secret Achievement / Trophy
In James Bond 007: Blood Stone for the PS3 and Xbox 360, there is a secret achievement / trophy called Five a Day you can get by shooting the five fruit bowls in the game.
1. Mission 1: Athens – On the boat at the beginning of the level, on a table at the back of the boat near where you shoot the boat for the Greek Tragedy achievement.
2. Mission 1: Athens – In the pool area, you’ll see a covered bar on the right. It’s on a table right next to a scared waiter.
3. Mission 3: Monaco – Go through a gate and to the left, and you’ll see an walkway with an opening on the right with two guards with their backs to you. At the end of the walkway is a door, and inside is the fruit bowl on a table.
4. Mission 4: Monaco – In the room with a large fountain statue in the middle, clear the enemies and look to the right side of the room. It’s on a table next to the couch.
5. Mission 5: Bangkok – In an alley with a few enemies, look for a Cold Drinks vending machine on the right. It’s on the ground to the right of the vending machine, right by some small baskets.
Make sure to reach a checkpoint before you save and quit a level when you’re getting these.