Fable 3: How to Transfer Gold and Items to a New Character
In Fable 3 for the Xbox 360, your gold and items (particularly your leveled up legendary weapons) don’t transfer over to new characters when you create a new file. This can be a pain, since you spent all that time leveling up the weapons you like to use regularly. Luckily there is a way to transfer all of the items you want to keep to your new character using the coop system.
1. Start playing your character that has all of the items you want to bring over to your new character.
2. Sign in on a second controller with another profile, and create a new character, or play with an existing character, it doesn’t really matter because this character is simply a mule.
3. Gift all of the items and gold you want to transfer to your new character to player 2, and then save your game and quit.
4. Sign in with your new character as player 1.
5. Have player 2 sign in again with the same character, and have them give your new character all of the items you gave them from your original character.
If your game isn’t patched, you can duplicate the items to your new character and keep them on your original character as well.
On step three, have player 2 reject all of the gifts so they go back to your original character, then have them drop out of the game. Save and quit once they have dropped out of the game. Now start a game with your new character and have player 2 sign in again with the same character, and they’ll still have the gifts in their queue just like in the duplication glitch. Have them accept the gifts this time, then gift them to your new character.