You may have noticed that some racers in Mario Kart Wii can get a little boost of speed at the beginning of the race. You can do this by starting to hold down the gas right after the 2 comes up on the screen during the 3, 2, 1 countdown.
Jul 5, 2008
How to block a POW move in Mario Kart Wii. Simply shake the Wii wheel right as the POW block is about to hit. Even though you avoid the attack, you will still lose all of your items. You can perform this move with all types of vehicles.
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – How to Get the Axe
- Dead Rising 4 – How to Unlock & Level Up Emergency Shelters
- Dead Rising 4 – How to Dig (for Blueprints)
- Dead Rising 4 – How to Get the Exo Suit
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – How to Get More Inventory Slots (Backpacks!)
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – How to do a 180 Quick Turn