Call of Duty – Black Ops 2: How to Get Gold Camo On Your Weapons
Just like some of the previous games, you can unlock the golden camo for your weapons in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
Gold camo has to be unlocked for each individual weapon, so you’ll have to complete this list for each individual weapon you want to unlock it for.
These have to be done in order, because you won’t have access to them until the previous one is unlocked.
- Get 100 Headshots with the weapon
- Get 10 Longshots with the weapon
- Get 50 kills with no attachments on the weapon
- Get 50 kills with no perks in the class when using the weapon
- Get 5 Multikills with that weapon (any double kill or higher counts)
- Earn 10 Scorestreaks using the weapon
Tip: To help you with the attachments and perk challenges, I would equip wildcards when you’re doing these. For example, when running with no attachments, use wildcards to equip more perks. When running with no perks, use wildcards to attach more attachments, etc.
Want something even more extravagant? Check out my other article if you want to unlock Diamond Camo in Black Ops 2.