Call of Duty – Black Ops 2: How to Get Diamond Camo On Your Weapons
Originally there was a rumor that there would be a hidden Platinum camo to unlock in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, but that was debunked.
But it turns out that it wasn’t far from the truth, because the hidden Diamond Camo has been found by some hardcore gamers out there.
Unlocking Diamond Camo for your weapons is no easy feat, and will take you many many hours of online play.
In order to unlock Diamond Camo, you will need to unlock the Gold Camo for every weapon in a weapon group. That means that if you want Diamond Camo for your SMG’s, you’ll need to unlock the Gold Camo for every SMG.
If you know how to unlock Gold Camo, then you understand how time consuming this will be, and why you won’t see this camo unlocked by very many gamers.
Here are the requirements to unlock Gold Camo for each weapon. Note that these have to be done in order, so this is not a cumulative list. You have to get 100 headshots before the other challenges unlock.
- Get 100 Headshots with the weapon
- Get 10 Longshots with the weapon
- Get 50 kills with no attachments on the weapon
- Get 50 kills with no perks in the class when using the weapon
- Get 5 Multikills with that weapon (any double kill or higher counts)
- Earn 10 Scorestreaks using the weapon
Now you should start to understand how daunting this task will be.
Have fun guys, you have a long task ahead of you.